**Sign up for the The Nomad News, the official newsletter of The Political Nomad where you get the Road Trip Playlist that corresponds with this episode and all the previous episodes. Now, onto the blog post.**
This week I’m excited to have Mary Anna Mancuso as my guest on The Political Nomad.
Mary Anna is the founder of PoliticalHype.com a blog that focuses on Florida and National politics from a Millennial perspective. She’s also a media strategist. Now, before you get on my case for having another political insider on the show I think we need to realize that in the political climate of the last four years, a different breed of consultant has arisen. Now if you read Mary Anna’s bio, you’d think that she’s just another red meat Republican. But if you knew my resume, you’d think the same thing, yet here were are and I’m hosting a podcast trying to broaden the political conversation. I think that’s where Mary Anna is too. That said, her experience is very impressive. She’s worked on Lindsey Graham’s presidential campaign as a social media strategist and made her mark in Florida politics while working the reelection campaign for Florida Chief Financial Officer Jeff Atwater in 2014 and serving as Deputy Communications Director for Congressman Connie Mack’s U.S. Senate campaign in 2012. She’s also a veteran talking head of national tv and radio.
There are few important links I want to mention as they pertain to this week’s podcast:
- When Mary Anna covered the 2008 Republican National Convention for Fox News she was able to interview a few of John McCain’s fellow P.O.W.’s. Those interviews left an indelible mark on her life. Check them out!
- Over on PoliticalHype.com, Mary Anna has a few articles definitely worth checking out.
- Follow Mary Anna on Youtube. She’s a regular talking head on local and national television as well as providing regular political commentary. Follow her today!
- Follow her on the other socials as well: Twitter: @MaryAnnaMancuso and “The Gram” @maryanna_mancuso.
- Finally, Mary Anna surprised me this week by creating her own playlist which she calls her “Trail Mix” (I love the title!)
Mary Anna he still asked me to make her a Road Trip Playlist, but you’ll have to subscribe to The Nomad News, the official newsletter of The Political Nomad, to get. that one.
As usual, The Political Nomad is on all of the major podcasting platforms and the links are in the right hand sidebar. Please feel free to listen there and give this episode 5 stars and leave some reviews.
Enjoy this week’s show!